Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sally

I am not perfect myself and when it comes to becoming a friend, I can suck at it big time. And for my shortcomings I am sorry.
You have considered me as a mentor and once called me kuya. I was proud to have a sister in your person. I always believed that there is a great force that makes things happen and meeting you is by no means an acident. It was already written before us- all that we need to do is to decide and choose. I relate to our kinships since we are so similar in so many ways. Most important of which is our lack of attention as we know that we deserve so much from the world that is both cruel and uncouth.
Sheer admiration turned into more than what was called for. Before we knew it we were caugth up in a chase like cat and mouse. You are simply a fighter and I admire you for being so empowered. However, not all things are meant to be more than what they already are. My heart can't simply be the one that will compliment the huge emptiness that you have. Nonetheless, we are glad to have met and we became friends and I am happy with that.
I apologize for not having the courage to say out what I truly felt. All that I know is that we needed each other as that is what friends are for. I understand and I exhausted all of myself to emphatize with you in your lowest. Despite all of my efforts, I guess everything is futile since most decisions should me made alone. I understood you very well and yet you doubted my friendship. This made my patience grow weak as I myself is in need of understanding- especially from you who almost thought knew me well. I was there tolerating you at your most untolerable and I will still be there- just don't know when again.
You are still my friend- but I guess we need more space to breathe and grow up alone. The force that made us meet will once again make our paths cross someday- this I believe. I have faith that I have mentored you enough and that ours is a strong bond that transcends time and distance.
I am sorry for sucking big time. I hope you can forgive me.

No comments: