Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Starfish


I am flattered to be invited once again to facilitate the Leadership and Teambuilding Seminar of the Junior Beda Law Circle- the organization that I have loved so much as it meant almost three fourths of my extra curricular life in College. I was president of the organization for a year, and I served as its internal vice president twice. I can say that I am proud to what the organization has become. Its members are more eager to serve their immediate community.

Being Legal Management majors we carry the motto " We are slaves of the law so that we may be free!"- and in every single endeavor we carry this in our hearts and the tradition lives. As long as there is an activity bannered by the group, it will all be for this noble cause; guided by the school's thrust of producing competent individuals who are fully human, wholly Christian, truly Filipino and globally competetive.

Another humble cause realized. Another starfish thrown back into the ocean!!!

No comments: